counting the days.



» [INFO] Korea's Most Handsome Artists Ranking 2010 » SHINee's Hats - totally make us curious! » Jung's Sister » SHINee 3rd Mini Album Y.O.U » SHINee World Indonesia's Birthday Gift » [CLOSED] SHINee World Indonesia 13 June 2010 Quiz » Lee Taemin has grown very well » SHINee - Official SM Everysing Goodies » My Twitter Backgrounds » My Favourite Icons
Monday, July 5, 2010
My Sister Magazine(s) @ 9:35 PM

this is my collection of Sister Magazine :D
Photobucket
**from left to right** September 2009, Februari-March-April-June-July 2010, Pop-art from June, Studded bracelet from Feb, & Statement Necklace from Sept**

why i love this magazine so much? hmm.. karena harganya ramah di dompet dan yeah! isinya bener-bener FRESH! :D hehe. sebenernya ga cuma itu aja sih.. i really love with the bonus. but my favourite is studded bracelet from februari's edition. yah.. bayangin aja, gue belain ngambil Sister loh daripada Asian Hits yang tau-tau nongol di sebelah Sister dengan cover SHINee! Yah sist... maaf ya kalo koleksinya belum lengkap. Maklum aku baru tau akhir taun 2009. Yang edisi taun ini kelewat edisi Januari sama Mei karena alasan ekonomi :(

july edition!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

im hoping for NoBar Eclipse! >.<

Photobucket
tapi sist, aku aga kecewa nih sama yang satu ini :( Yang sister tulis namanya Lachanta itu seharusnya F(x). Dan Lachanta itu sebenernya judul first debut dari f(x) yang judulnya La Cha Ta. Huaaaa, lain kali harus better lagi ya :)

hey there
Welcome


Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog!
Scroll down your browser to explore my blog, my world.
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
Don't forget to leave a tag!

about
i my me mine.

I'm the Little Miss 홍유라 [Alvinna]
I live in a cozy house over that street. But i'm not a little girl anymore. Learning to face the hardness of the world. Cry doesn't solve the problem. Make my parents happy always be the most important thing in my life. Put your own little thingies here.

i have friends
you know you're jealous.



★facebook | twitter | formspring | affxtion | soshified | shawolindo1 | shawolindo2 | shawolindo3★ |


credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

blog started : 11 June 2010




thankyou for visiting keysomnia.blogspot.com ! :D