counting the days.



» Jung's Sister » SHINee 3rd Mini Album Y.O.U » SHINee World Indonesia's Birthday Gift » [CLOSED] SHINee World Indonesia 13 June 2010 Quiz » Lee Taemin has grown very well » SHINee - Official SM Everysing Goodies » My Twitter Backgrounds » My Favourite Icons » 안녕하세요 » Alvinna's official blog
Saturday, July 3, 2010
SHINee's Hats - totally make us curious! @ 9:56 PM


29 June 2010






01 July 2010



oh boys, you've been hidden your hairstyle. really can't wait for your comeback!
KEY : totally have no idea about you, my yeobo~
MINHO : you've cutted your hair! XD dejavu to amigo, dear
JONGHYUN : have no idea :LOL: you're HOTTER!
ONEW : --still same--
TAEMIN : your hair grown longer aka GONDRONG. please big nono oppa -__-

hey there
Welcome


Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog!
Scroll down your browser to explore my blog, my world.
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
Don't forget to leave a tag!

about
i my me mine.

I'm the Little Miss 홍유라 [Alvinna]
I live in a cozy house over that street. But i'm not a little girl anymore. Learning to face the hardness of the world. Cry doesn't solve the problem. Make my parents happy always be the most important thing in my life. Put your own little thingies here.

i have friends
you know you're jealous.



★facebook | twitter | formspring | affxtion | soshified | shawolindo1 | shawolindo2 | shawolindo3★ |


credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

blog started : 11 June 2010




thankyou for visiting keysomnia.blogspot.com ! :D